Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) conducted a recruitment process for the recruitment of constable & Sub inspector posts in Haryana Police. Now the physical test for this recruitment process will be held on very soon by Haryana Police Department. There will be many candidates who had applied for this recruitment process. Now to join this department in these designations many candidates will appear in the Physical test. Candidates who want to join this department will get exam dates on this page. Candidates will get informed by us on this page on our website. so you must regularly visit our website for the latest updates about Haryana Police Constable Physical Test 2015. In the written exam there will be a total of 100 Questions on Reasoning, English language, G.K (Haryana), and Math.
Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) will hold the physical screening test (PST) only for Ex-Serviceman (ESM) Male And Female candidates from the 19th Jan till the 22nd Jan 2016. The schedule for fresh candidates (boys & girls) will be out later. It is expected that the Physical Test will be held in November for fresh candidates.
Haryana Police Constable Details
The Haryana Police Department recruits constables for various positions through a selection process that includes a written examination, physical test, and medical examination. Here is some information on how to become a Haryana Police Constable:
- Eligibility Criteria:
- Nationality: Indian citizen
- Age: 18-25 years
- Educational Qualification: 10+2 from a recognized board
- Application Process:
- Visit the official website of the Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) or the Haryana Police Recruitment Board.
- Fill out the application form with the required information and pay the application fee.
- Selection Process:
- Written Examination: The written examination includes questions on general knowledge, current affairs, numerical ability, reasoning, and other related topics.
- Physical Test: Candidates who pass the written examination are invited for a physical test that includes running, high jump, and other physical activities.
- Medical Examination: Candidates who pass the physical test are invited for a medical examination.
- Candidates who pass all the selection stages are trained at the Haryana Police Academy for 6 months.
- Salary and Benefits:
- Haryana Police Constables are entitled to the basic pay of Rs. 21,700-69,100 and various other allowances such as DA, HRA, and medical allowances.
It is advisable to visit the official website of HSSC or the Haryana Police Recruitment Board for the latest information on the recruitment and selection process.
Haryana Police Constable Physical Test details:
The Physical Test for Haryana Police Constable consists of four events that are as follows:
- Race: The candidate has to run a distance of 2.5 km within the given time frame. The time limit for the male candidate is 12 minutes and for the female candidate, it is 6 minutes.
- High Jump: The candidate has to jump over a horizontal bar placed at a certain height. For male candidates, the height of the bar is 1.15 meters, and for female candidates, it is 0.80 meters.
- Chin-ups: The candidate has to do a minimum of 8 chin-ups for male candidates and a minimum of 3 chin-ups for female candidates.
- Broad Jump: The candidate has to jump over a horizontal line placed at a certain distance. For male candidates, the distance is 3.80 meters, and for female candidates, it is 2.50 meters.
The physical test is qualifying in nature, and candidates who fail to meet the required standards in any of the events will be disqualified. Candidates who qualify for the physical test are then called for the next stage of the selection process, which is the medical examination.
The candidates need to maintain a good physical fitness level and practice regularly to perform well in the physical test.
|Male||5.0 Kilometer||25 minutes|
|Female||2.5 Kilometer||15 minutes|
|3. Ex.-serviceman and candidates belonging to disbanded Haryana State Industrial Security Force (HSISF)||2.5 Kilometer||13 minutes|
Haryana Police Constable Marks for Physical Test (Male / Female)
The Haryana Police Constable Physical Test is a qualifying test and the marks obtained by the candidates in the physical test are not counted towards the final selection. Candidates who meet the required standards in all four events of the physical test are considered to have qualified for the test and are then called for the next stage of the selection process, which is the written examination.
The written examination is the main examination, and the marks obtained in this examination are used to determine the merit list for the selection of candidates. The written examination consists of multiple-choice questions on general knowledge, current affairs, numerical ability, reasoning, and other related topics.
Candidates who score above the minimum cut-off marks in the written examination are then called for the next stage of the selection process, which includes document verification and a final medical examination. The final selection of candidates is based on the overall performance of the candidates in all the stages of the selection process.
The candidates need to score well in the written examination to increase their chances of selection for the Haryana Police Constable post.
|25 Minutes||10||15 Minutes||10|
|24 Minutes||11||14 Minutes||11|
|23 Minutes||12||13 Minutes||12|
|22 Minutes||13||12 Minutes||13|
|21 Minutes||14||11 Minutes||14|
|20 Minutes||15||10 Minutes||15|
Total Marks for Physical Test: 15 Marks
Total Marks for Written Test: 75 Marks (Expected)
Total Marks for Interview: 10 Marks
Check: SSC CGL Interview Posts
Haryana Police Constable Salary
The salary of a Haryana Police Constable is based on the 7th Pay Commission and is revised from time to time. The initial pay scale for the post of Haryana Police Constable is Rs. 21,700-69,100. In addition to the basic pay, various other allowances are provided to Haryana Police Constables, which include:
- Dearness Allowance (DA): It is calculated based on the cost of living index and is revised twice a year.
- House Rent Allowance (HRA): It is given to the employees to cover their accommodation expenses.
- Medical Allowance: It is provided to the employees to cover their medical expenses.
- Travel Allowance (TA): It is provided to the employees to cover their travel expenses.
The salary and allowances of a Haryana Police Constable can vary depending on their place of posting, years of service, and other factors. Additionally, there may be deductions from the salary for income tax, provident fund, and other government-mandated deductions.
It is important to note that the salary and allowances of a Haryana Police Constable can be revised from time to time based on government regulations and policies.
Note: for more details candidates must visit the official website.